1.23.2006

SEVENS

So, Troy tagged me for this a long time ago.... So here are my sevens

Seven Things to Do Before I Die
1- Go to Kenya
2- Write a book
3- Learn sign language fluently
4- Swim with a dolphin
5- Visit every state in the US
6- Run in a marathon
7- Help plant a church

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1- Draw
2- Eat steak (or any meat on a bone)
3- Lie to my mom (not that I really try to...)
4- Flip a skateboard over on a jump and actually land on it
5- Read mystery novels
6- Make homemade meatballs (they never come out right)
7- Fall asleep with a pillow under my head

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Boyfriend
1- His faith
2- He has the utmost respect for women
3- He is spontaneous and random
4- He is witty
5- He has an ability to make whoever he is talking to feel like they are wonderful, even if it's for just that moment
6- His passion
7- He sets goals for himself and doesn't give up on them

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1- No, no
2- Seriously
3- Okay so...
4- Hillarious
5- It was pretty great
6- I'm sorry
7- Pretty much...

Seven Books I Love
1- Brothers' K byDavid James Duncan
2- After Silence by Nancy Raine
3- The Giver by Lois Lowry
4- Lament for a Son by Nicholas Wolterstorff
5- Every Young Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge and Stephen Arterburn
6- A Child Called It by Dave Peltzer
7- Amazing Grace by Jonathon Kozol

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1- Dead Poets Society
2- Shawshank Redemption
3- Power of One
4- Return to Me
5- Italian Job
6- Pay It Forward
7- Notting Hill

Seven People I Want to Join in Too
1- Ariel Leo
2- Matthew Wendling
3- Mike Clawson
4- Wendy Taylor
5- Julie Clawson
6- Brienne Leo
7- Jodi Ippel


No comments: